Expert eCommerce Fulfilment For Online Excellence
eCommerce fulfilment involves receiving and storing stock, processing orders, picking and packing items, distributing orders to your customers, and managing any returns. At Prolog, every part of the fulfilment process is about achieving our ultimate goal, which is to exceed your customers’ expectations.
How Does eCommerce Fulfilment Work?
Prolog Fulfilment will carry out the following on your behalf:
- Inventory. Your goods are received, stored and tracked to ensure ongoing availability and preparedness for spikes.
- Warehouse Management System. Provides real-time visibility of inventory levels and storage, picking and packing, and eCommerce workflows.
- Kitting. Trained pick and pack staff use hand-assembly, or conveyor-driven processes to prepare orders for customers.
- Distribution. Orders are packaged for safe distribution and shipped using a network of UK-wide carriers and couriers.
- Returns Management. Any returned items are managed using a frictionless system that guarantees same day refunds or replacements.
Firstly, your customers, who can expect:
Secondly, your business and your brand will benefit from:
Why Choose Prolog?
As an eCommerce fulfilment company, Prolog integrates with a broad range of eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, 3dcart, Prestashop.
Our order fulfilment is personalised to your brand, enabling your business to deliver outstanding service to your customers.
Prolog is an established 3PL provider serving large and small businesses across the UK. We’ll take care of your orders, leaving time for you to focus on your business.
We’ll provide dedicated support and work with you as a fulfilment partner, seeking ongoing opportunities for growth, innovation, and exceptional customer service.
Markets We Work In
Here are some of the markets that Prolog Fulfilment specialises in.
We partner with a variety of cosmetic, beauty, and grooming firms to make sure their products are expertly stored, packaged, and dispatched so they reach customers promptly and in perfect condition.
Pet Food Fulfilment
The market for pet food, accessories, and supplements is expanding, and innovative new products are introduced all the time. Alongside order fulfilment, we can support brands in encouraging repeat business.
We provide customised packaging as one of our value-adds, and many of the fashion brands we work withe utilise our design expertise. They also benefit from supply chain consultation and returns management.
Supplements & Vitamins Fulfilment
This industry fills a rising demand for products that strengthen our bodies' defences and promote wellness. Prolog provides the appropriate storage, stringent batch controls, and experienced kitting and subscriptions.
Our luxury brands are aware that their goods are given the respect and care they merit by Prolog. They are kept in a secure location, packaged in accordance with brand standards, and immediately shipped for unboxing.
From bicycles to swimwear, sporting products come in all sizes and shapes. For a number of sports clubs, Prolog fills kit orders by offering warehousing, same-day shipping, and returns processing.
Prolog is trusted by brands to deliver tech products to customers quickly and in excellent condition, including TVs, PCs, and headphones. Returns management gives replacements or reimbursements the same day.
The newest method for getting the best brand value is via subscription boxes. With customised packaging and online tracking, Prolog helps businesses launch new subscription services or expand their existing ones.
eCommerce Fulfilment FAQs
Prolog integrates with numerous eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Amazon, Weebly, Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, 3dcart, ShopWired, and BigCommerce.
We handle a range of products from cosmetics and beauty, through vitamins and supplements, to sporting apparel and accessories.
Our team of industry experts source competitive international and UK shipping solutions for eCommerce brands. Whether you want to ship into Europe, or further afield, we can help you to overcome challenges and take full advantages of the opportunities on offer.
Prolog Fulfilment provides returns management in the form of a simple, frictionless process with same-day replacements and refunds for your customers. Our aim is always to minimise the return of damaged or incorrect items, but where they do occur, every item is repacked, returned, or recycled.
Prolog’s WMS offers clients real-time visibility of their inventory levels, picking and packing, and eCommerce workflows. You are able to follow the progress of orders through the entire fulfilment process, observe whether items have been shipped, and track their transit to delivery.
Prolog’s multiple carrier network is designed to get your orders and returns from UK and international destinations delivered on schedule. Our efficient, competitively priced shipping uses major carriers and pallet delivery networks, including Amazon preferred suppliers.
We offer a range of value-added services, including:
- Customisation. We constantly innovate our in-house specialist personalisation services, so we can be sure the eCommerce brands we work with stay ahead of developing trends. We currently offer engraving, heat press, embroidery, print and packaging.
- Packaging & Design. Prolog creates intelligent design for eCommerce brands. This guarantees that products ship cost-effectively, arrive in mint condition, and provide your customers with a positive unboxing experience.
- Kitting & Subscription. Whether you need hand-finished, or high-volume conveyor assembly, Prolog’s kitting or subscription services are second-to-none. Prolog invests in a trained and motivated team that is ready to fulfil your requirements.
- Mailing Service. We mail large or small volumes, and materials of varying dimensions. Prolog also offers a cost-effective print-on-demand service. We print a range of items – leaflets, barcode labels, booklets, posters – in the volume required.
We don’t leave Prolog clients waiting on the phone for a solution. Our eCommerce fulfilment clients have dedicated support from trained agents who want to help, can ‘own’ the problem, and will efficiently resolve it. They will remain focused on the issue until it is solved to your satisfaction.